Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Am Testosterone Man!

This is a concept from way back in the day. It wasn't even mine, originally. We had to do a short film in our youth group, and this is what we came up with. I don't have the film (I don't think it exists at all anymore, actually), but anyone who saw it will attest that it was freakin' hilarious. I ended up playing the main character, and from that point on, I have been Testosterone Man. I had this drawn up by a comic artist I met in the Philippines, and it looks a whole lot better than the white long johns and pink cape that we started with.

So, I believe this is where we'll be going with our "How To Be A Superhero" shorts.

I'm gonna make a total and complete fool of myself, and then I'm gonna put it on youtube. This is gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment